Tuition & Fees
|Grade Level||Monthly Total Per Student||Semester Total Per Student||Annual Total Per Student|
(3- and 4-year old)
|10 months - $450
12 months - $375
|Kindergarten||10 months - $677
12 months - $564
|1st - 6th Grades||10 months - $814
12 months - $679
|Special Friends - Kindergarten||10 months - $700
12 months - $583
|Special Friends - 1st - 6th Grades||10 months - $850
12 months - $708
New Student Application Fee:
- $75 (new students only - all grades)
Annual Enrollment Fee:
- $350/student (pre-school)
- $450/student (kindergarten)
- $550/student (grades 1-6)
- Monthly tuition: 5th of each month
- Annual payment: August 5
- Semi-annual payment: August 5 and January 5
- All tuition will be automatically drafted from your FACTS account based on the selected payment plan
- If the 5th falls on a weekend, payment will automatically be drafted the following business day.
- Crusader Circle (K3 & K4): $4.75/hour (beginning at 12:15 p.m.)
- Company (K5): $4.75/hour (beginning at 12:15 p.m.)
- Company (1st - 6th grade): $4.75/hour (beginning at 2:40 p.m.)
- Required for all new students in rising grades 1-6
- Deadline to register - July 14
- $225/student before May 19; $250/student after May 19
Tuition Payments & Financial Aid:
- All enrolled families must have a FACTS account setup for all tuition and incidental payments.
- The application process for financial aid will be open February 1 through March 31 each year. Applicants will be notified of aid awarded in mid-May. All applications must be submitted through FACTS.
- Financial aid is not available for K3 and K4 preschool students.
Extra Curricular Activities & Summer Camps:
- Please check the Programs section of our website for extra-curricular activities and summer camps offered.